Our spicy radish microgreens add a fun spin to this classic greek salad. Top with grilled chicken for an extra protein boost!
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise and sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 20 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15 oz chickpeas
- 15 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups radish microgreens
- 3 oz olives, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- pinch of garlic powder
Make dressing: combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
Assemble salad: Add all ingredients except radish microgreens and feta cheese to a large bowl and toss to combine. Add radish microgreens and dressing and toss very gently. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve!
Tip: leftovers from this salad will continue to marinate in the fridge. Toss with salad greens the next day for a refreshed salad!