Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Adapted from The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson.
- 1 large eggplant
- Olive oil
- Approximately 8 oz brie or other soft cheese
- Cilantro microgreens
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice eggplant into half-inch rounds
- Arrange on an oiled baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt
- Bake approximately 10 minutes per side or until golden brown
- Place a piece of brie on each slice and fold into a mini taco
- Top generously with cilantro microgreens, coarse sea salt, and cracked black pepper