Skip to content
Egg White Omelette with Avocado, Feta Cheese, and Microgreens
- A small pat of butter
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp milk
- Avocado, sliced thinly
- A sprinkle of feta cheese (goat cheese or swiss cheese also delicious)
- Microgreens (mixed mustard and arugula shown, but any flavor okay)
- Add butter (or olive oil) to skillet and heat to medium
- Wisk together egg whites and milk
- Pour egg white mixture into skillet and turn heat to low
- Cook on low until eggs are set, transfer to a plate, and add avocado, cheese, and microgreens.
- Fold in half and garnish with microgreens.